It has been an interesting couple of months in the Berkshires. Currently, hell has frozen over and the wind rages bitter. I've been wondering why it was that I ever left the South, considering the coldest I ever saw it was a balmy 31 degrees. Ironically enough that was the same day that my flight home for the St. Patty's Day Parade was cancelled. Now, I am wondering if those two facts are indeed ironic.
Perhaps I should change the caption to this, since about a week ago I said goodbye to my beloved dreads. Oh my, well I am still a dready headed mama on the inside.
I bake breads- "reputa, what breads" to be more precise. I'm wondering if I can create an actual business out of my house. My cat, Zappa, and I could live simply, baking breads and doing arts and crafts. Anyways, last night I made a chevre and cracked black pepper bread per request, but I had a bunch of dried cranberries so I threw those in. I haven't tried it yet, hopefully tonight, when I drop it off to Fort Zen.
That's it from this corner of the planet. Off to do the peoples' work!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment